News
New products

Enjoy the movie

Enjoy the movie

We are happy to present You our corporate movie. We want to show you everyday life in our company. We introduce the work of Kanlux Laboratories, warehouses, the Investment Department, as well as the entire sales section. We describe how Kanlux, starting as a small, family enterprise, has become one of the leading co...

2014-12-18 more...

GEVO MAX - a new LED lamp in Kanlux offer

GEVO MAX - a new LED lamp in Kanlux offer

Considerably lower energy consumption which leads to energy costs savings is the key advantage of LED lighting. In case of LED lighting, about 80% of used electrical energy is transformed into light energy, and the remaining 20% is lost as heat. The luminous efficacy of traditional light bulbs is about 20%, and 80% o...

2014-12-02 more...

“There are reasons to the joy” - Kanlux December Promotion

“There are reasons to the joy” - Kanlux December Promotion

We kindly invite all our Customers to take advantage of our new and extremely attractive “Kanlux december Promotion”, valid from the 1st to 31st of December 2014, or until the range of promotional products is sold out. We kindly encourage to make yourself acquainted with the content of our promotion. You ...

2014-12-01 more...
news archive

KATRO LED 10W-NW-W

LED downlight fitting

Kanlux code 19072 more...

RALF DL-220-SC

Downlight fitting

Kanlux code22250 more...

PAX TL-60LED

Under-cupboard linear LED fixture

Kanlux code22191 more...

New products
Kanlux S.A., ul. Objazdowa 1-3 / 41-922 Radzionków / tel. +48/32/388 74 00 / fax +48/32/388 74 99
Ta witryna używa plików cookie. Więcej informacji o używanych przez nas plikach cookie i sposobie ich modyfikacji można znaleźć tutaj oraz w stopce naszej strony www (Polityka cookies). Nie pokazuj więcej tego komunikatu